• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gretsch Black Falcon G6163 TBK

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbaug14

Reaction score
This is a 2011 Gretsch Black Falcon G6136 TBK. The condition is as new. It's mint. Even the case is in amazing condition (albeit a little dusty). I've been up and down it and can't find a single mark of any kind on it. This guitar was purchased for a project that never even got off the ground. It's literally been sitting in the case nearly all of it's life. It's been taken out a handful of times to noodle around with at home and that's it. Smoke free home. Never gigged. Original everything on the guitar, including strings. These sell at around $3300+ new from Sweetwater. Looking to get $2550 (OBO) shipped/insured ppl'd gift to your door. Contact me via PM with questions/offers/specific pics/etc. I've had a few inquiries on trades, and I'm really only looking for a Wizard MCII at this point, so I would be willing to work out a trade if anyone wanted to part with that amp. The tech specs from Gretsch are below. Thanks for looking!!!

Gretsch G6136 TBK
Laminated maple top, back, and sides
3-piece maple neck
Ebony fretboard
2 High Sensitive FilterTron humbuckers
Bigsby B6GB vibrato
Space-Control roller bridge with ebony base
Grover Imperial die-cast tuners
Gold-plated hardware
Individual volume controls
Master volume
Master tone switch