• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sale Pending

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rising Farce

Reaction score
The mailman surprised me earlier this week with $2,400 worth of bills stemming from an ER visit in March. (Three cheers for hopelessly bloated healthcare costs!) Ergo, I am reluctantly unloading some prime MTS gear. It includes the following:

- Salvation Camerica - $on hold
I haven't even had a chance to play this one yet, which I suppose is for the better. I bought it from Motor City Mods during the recent sale, and I'm only looking to get back (almost) what I paid for it.

- Friedman Hairy Brown Eye - $on hold
In my opinion, this is the best no-frills, high-gain Marshall mod in existence. Buy mine and save yourself the interminable wait currently required to have your donor modified by Dave.

- JF VHT Custom - $on hold
See my other thread for more info on this one.

*All module prices include US shipping.

- RM100 with MDA Board Installed - $on hold
This amp is in excellent shape, save for some minor dings on a couple of the metal corner protectors. It will come with the JJ KT77/Ruby EL34B-STR power-tube combo currently installed. Price includes CONUS shipping.