• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Pedals, EMGs & Epiphone Goldtop guitar

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamner1

Reaction score
I'll get pictures up asap. I smashed my phone so I need to sell a couple things to recoup cost of repairing the phone. :oops:

All prices include shipping to ConUS. International buyers PM for shipping quote.

Epiphone Gold Top P90 - $335
Cream colored P90 pickups. That wonderful goldtop finish. Mahogany Neck & body. Rosewood fretboard. Top of headstock and back have chip in the finish, but no wood is missing. Recently had it in to the tech for neck adjustment/setup. Comes with gig bag.

Morley volume pedal - $40
Not much to say here. Standard Morley optical volume pedal. Has potentiometer to set minimum volume level. This is useful to set rhythm volume & boost wide open for lead volume. Or can be set to point of clean/cleanish tone & then wide open for your OD tone.

Electro Harmonics LPB1 clean boost pedal - $35
Again pretty straight forward here. Set to either OD the front end of your clean tube amp or saturate your rhythm tone to get a boosted lead tone. Or put in the effects loop to boost volume (again useful in switching from rhythm to lead volume/tone).

EMG 81 & 85 - $55 per pickup or $100 for the pair
Essentially new. These are came out of my Jackson RRXMG as I am putting passive pickups in that guitar. They are black. Just to be clear $60 is for one of the pickups & $110 is for both (essentially get a little break on the price & save on some shipping if buying both).

PM if you have any questions.

Price drop bump.
Epiphone was $375, now $335
Morley was $50, now $40
LPB1 was $50, now $35
EMGs were $60 (or $110 both), now $55 (or $100 both)