• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS or FT 2 RM100s and Salvation Modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukemarcel

Reaction score
I am changing direction and I am selling all my MTS gear.
I have an early series RM100M with E34Ls and the 3 button footswitch and 7 pin cable. I have also installed the Salvation MDA density board. $500

I also have my "B" RM100M with 6L6s, the cosmetic condition is a bit worn, and the footswitch will not work with it for some reason. Also has the MDA board installed. $400

I have 5 Salvation Modules

Angel e with tight switch instead of gate
Shiver w face lift and prebass switch
Mash all w prebass switch
Dreadplate
Matchvox

I was thinking $350 each for the modules. including US shipping.
I also have a stock blackface, make an offer.
Make an offer an anything or we can work out a package deal.
Shipping will be calculated after or local pickup can be arranged (I'm in southern NH)

pics are here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hjx1x95sscrdlzl/AACCgiV_ZQ_1CYnUB6iDEqfBa?dl=0
The "B" RM100 pics are there plus most of the modules. I will upload the rest of the pics later tonight.

Trade only for a british made Orange amp, Vox AC30, or a nice High Gain head, but more interested in selling.

price drop on everything. Make me an offer. I don't want to lose my shirt on these, but they do need to go.
$350 incl us shipping for modules.

Latest posts