• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Egnater MOD 100 w/Dave Friedman modded modules *SOLD*

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SRegal

Reaction score
******SOLD!****** Thanks Guitarzan!

Egnater modded rm100 to MOD 100 specs to run dual modules. This was Jeff Hilligan's personal head when he was working at Egnater. It's in a custom head box and looks great
It was just retubed and completely gone over. Sounds great and has served me well. It does not include footswitch... I never had one for it. (I used a g-system for switching)
Everything is in excellent working condition. I have over $1,500 just in modules.
Price for the head w/6 modules: $1,800 shipped in the lower 48 states. Add 3% for paypal if you want the insurance.

mod100-2.JPG

mod100-3.JPG

mod100-4.JPG

Stock modules(3) included are: Deluxe(clean), Plexi(dirt), & GTO Judge(high gainer).

Dave Friedman modded modules(3) included are:
Plexi BD Mod - plexi to jcm800 type clean/dirty... extremely flexible.
friedman-bd-1.JPG
friedman-bd-2.JPG

Plexi C45/Brown Eye - Captures the "brown sound".... very sweet crunch and sustain... think early Van Halen.
friedman-be-1.JPG
friedman-be-2.JPG

GTO Brown Eye Steve Stevens Spec Mod. - Also a very "brown" sounding type of gain, more gain than the BE but not buzzy.
friedman-hbe-1.JPG
friedman-hbe-2.JPG