• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM50 Combo foglifted-SOLD locally

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrtatemyballs

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am selling an RM50 1x12 combo in good working condition.

300 shipped CONUS in original randall box with all the original molded foam for protection.

This is one of the very early randall models. All of the circuit boards inside are labeled "egnater mod 50" so I am guessing it was assembled by randall from parts that were sent over from egnater when the buyout happened.

It has JF foglifter installed. It has a BRAND NEW celestion g12t75 as well as brand new ruby 6l6, and 3 new ruby 12ax7's as well. Comes with a brand new randall single button foot switch. Works/sounds great. Loud and proud. I have gigged it heavily and used it on a bunch of rehearsals and some studio sessions as well. It has never given me a problem except once, and I will detail the very minor problem that I discovered and how I fixed it:

The MASTER BOOST jack on the back of the amp does not make a connection UNLESS you have a 1/4 in cable plugged into it. Any 1/4 inch will do. The problem is intermittent, but I repeat: if you have a cable plugged in the jack you can run the amp trouble free for hours on end. Without a cable it makes a connection intermittently and the amp goes back and forth from where you have it set to 10 at random. This is what caused the problems detailed in my post from a couple of years ago. If you understand how the boost circuit works this should make sense to you. It is only a minor issue and easily solved.

[/img]

Any interest, please PM me or leave a message here. PM is probably better. Thanks all!

If anyone is concerned about the master boost jack, I could feasibly record a cell phone video demonstrating the problem and how the cable fixes it. I have full confidence in the amp and have gigged without backup for a while now.

Price drop bump. 250 shipped conus. Shipping is close to 100 on these so 150 for a great amp!

Price drop bump. 250 shipped conus. Shipping is close to 100 on these so 150 for a great amp!