Stock XTC

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack_Hydes

Reaction score
SO. MTS Bros, ive changed my mind a thousand times on what i want to do with this module (donor,self mod, sell) and cant decide. Its a Stock Randall XTC and i dont know what i want to do with it, can anyone suggest some cool small mods i can do myself, or what i should and CAN actually turn it into as a donor OR, does someone wanna buy it ?? Australia location.
Cheers

Jack_Hydes said:
SO. MTS Bros, ive changed my mind a thousand times on what i want to do with this module (donor,self mod, sell) and cant decide. Its a Stock Randall XTC and i dont know what i want to do with it, can anyone suggest some cool small mods i can do myself, or what i should and CAN actually turn it into as a donor OR, does someone wanna buy it ?? Australia location.
Cheers

Check the DIY forum here...There are some XTC mods listed there. Never tried them myself but the "how to" an "what they do" are all there I believe.

I was extremely satisfied after turning my factory XTC over for modification by Sacred Groove a few years back. I thought the original was muddy, but not my SG XTC LE.

You might use yours as a donor mod with Motor City Mods to get one of the SG XTC's or a JF XTC (both get high praise, and with the donor credit the price is decent.)

I've not tried a Salvation XTC, but Antonin sure does a great job and I love the Salvo mods I have.

I loathed the sound of the stock XTC....however I've kept the JF XTC around for a long time now.

My favorite simple mod is probably the Jeff Hilligan Snorkeler mod but Jeff has sadly disappeared off the amp radar :-/

i have only owned 4 modules, all stock

besides the blackface which i do like,

the xtc is actually the best sounding module

i'm still curious if modded modules are the way to go since i have not tried any yet!!

:roll: