• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Voodoo Modded Recto

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrtatemyballs

Reaction score
For sale is a great sounding module in excellent condition. Voodoo modded recto. Not sure what this mod is called on the voodoo site, but this thing sounds awesome. Like a mesa recto but with the harsh buzz removed and the mids rounded some. Its kind of a marshally mesa sound if that makes any sense. Can get real mean if you want. Absolutely amazing for rhythm work and sounds great on leads with the mids knob up high. Killer module....jus don't need it. Tung sol in v1 and jj in v2.

200 shipped conus.

Killer module...Trace is the man!!! He will be modding modules again soon! He told a while back that modules would be back in production (now we know Bruce is bringing them back) and once those started up again, he would be back in the game. Jack- Hope you grabbed this- Great mod and sounds a hell of a lot better than any Recto I've played.

Yeah, it really is an awesome module. I bought this and a snakebite at the same time, with plans to keep only one of them. The snakebite won just by a hair, mainly for the extreme clarity when doing fast palm muted riffs. This recto really sounds awesome. It is so smooth but really big sounding. I would like to keep both if I didn't need the money to get some repairs done to my truck.

I have had some requests for pictures, so I will just add them here:

The pictures arent great, but they are something.....lol. Couldnt get the flash to come on. Wierd.

I have also had requests for international shipping. I am fine with that so long as you pay the shipping costs.

Thanks everyone. Several PM's going, but no one has pulled the trigger yet.

Jacob

Latest posts