• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Sacred Groove MK-22

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corium_AZ

Reaction score
I'm sure most of y'all already know all about this mod, and plenty can be found via serching this forum. But, here is my description:

It has two modes - 2203 & 2204. 2203 is warmer, grittier and less gain-y. 2204 is brighter, gainey-er. The MK22 nails the vintage JMP vibe to a tee! My lead guitarist has a '77 JMP 2203, and the MK22 literally sounds exactly like it, and 'feels' almost exactly like it as well - pretty amazing in my book. I guess that just isnt exactly what I'm after at the moment, so here it is for sale.

Asking $325, shipped CONUS via USPS Priority 2-day. Will consider international as well. Just PM me!

May be interested in trades, so just hit me up with what youve got and can go from there.

Here are a couple pics: It's hard to see, but the faceplate has some 'finish cracking', just due to age. Besides that, this mod is in excellent shape, and operates flawlessley!

00606_ru7YM7qIF2_600x450.jpg

00t0t_8qOPKZHJf1o_600x450.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again: this is my favorite module. I own eight and have had a number of others pass through my possession, and if I could have only one, it would be this one.

Whoopysnorp said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: this is my favorite module. I own eight and have had a number of others pass through my possession, and if I could have only one, it would be this one.

About as good of an endorsement anyone could ask for, lol. I can't believe no one has snatched it up yet...

Corium_AZ said:
About as good of an endorsement anyone could ask for, lol. I can't believe no one has snatched it up yet...

Didn't you have it sold for $275? You should just list it as a buy it now. Then just leave it there and wait. Auction style you're never going to get over $275 (My guess/thoughts). Eventually someone will snatch the buy it now, but you'll have to wait.

Jaymzrock said:
That is definitely a testament but wait. Whoopy...you own eight?! As in currently?

Hah...eight different modules, not eight of this module.

suphuckers said:
Corium_AZ said:

Didn't you have it sold for $275? You should just list it as a buy it now. Then just leave it there and wait. Auction style you're never going to get over $275 (My guess/thoughts). Eventually someone will snatch the buy it now, but you'll have to wait.

Only reason I'm on eBay is it hasn't sold here yet, and I've ALWAYS been able to sell SG mods on eBay for at least $350, Salvation mods for $300-$350 and JF mods for $275-$300... They always sold for more there than here. But, there seems to be quite a lull in MTS buying lately - wonder why?

Jacksauce said:
There usually seems to be a yearly lull do not panic my friend 8)

I get to play it as long as I have it, and it's a great mod! So, no panic at all. Just curious about the lull...

There is a lull in MTS buying lately, but I am not so sure it will come back. If Bruce comes out with a new modular system that is not compatible with this one, I feel it may die quickly. If not, it will continue to slowly die. I have seen these MTS amps going for prices less than the custom modules that we put in them. That is crazy IMO.

scary groove said:
There is a lull in MTS buying lately, but I am not so sure it will come back. If Bruce comes out with a new modular system that is not compatible with this one, I feel it may die quickly. If not, it will continue to slowly die. I have seen these MTS amps going for prices less than the custom modules that we put in them. That is crazy IMO.

Straight from the horses mouth, Bruce said the mts will be backwards compatible with existing mts modules. See this thread:

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=20153&start=0

If this comes to fruition, and it's 'properly' executed this time (aka San Randall), we should get a helluva boost!