MotorCity Mods Maggie, Rockmod, + Pirate Mods One

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rockmod sounds like my old rackmount version....killer! On my list

I'm sure it's just the quick nature of the demo, but the vibrato is sounding like a tremolo, not pitch shifting ala Magnatone. The tone sounds like it's dialed in a bit thin as well.....

sorry for the criticizing, I can't imagine this is how these mods actually sound.... is there a plan to show them a bit more in depth in the future?

I know, time is a *****. Thanks for the effort

withmittens said:
I'm sure it's just the quick nature of the demo, but the vibrato is sounding like a tremolo, not pitch shifting ala Magnatone. The tone sounds like it's dialed in a bit thin as well.....

sorry for the criticizing, I can't imagine this is how these mods actually sound.... is there a plan to show them a bit more in depth in the future?

I know, time is a *****. Thanks for the effort

As mentioned this was a quick demo and more in-depth ones are coming. Thanks for the feedback and watching...

These are all around just impressive. The clean modules I just have to play to really evaluate but it chimes and can hear the sensitivity. The rockmod made my eyes open wide at the delicious crunchy gain - unlike anything I've heard before and the vibrato is just novel thinking. Goes to show there's yet more to come for the little modules. Very tempting.

Matt, it would be cool to introduce the MotorCity Mods team. Unless it's top secret then we'll settle for aliases like Figlock and MeatWadd

Jacksauce said:
These are all around just impressive. The clean modules I just have to play to really evaluate but it chimes and can hear the sensitivity. The rockmod made my eyes open wide at the delicious crunchy gain - unlike anything I've heard before and the vibrato is just novel thinking. Goes to show there's yet more to come for the little modules. Very tempting.

Matt, it would be cool to introduce the MotorCity Mods team. Unless it's top secret then we'll settle for aliases like Figlock and MeatWadd

Thanks much good sir! Glad you like what you are hearing...The team worked hard on them for some time...

As for your question regarding team members, apart from the obvious we have additional members that will remain private. Strictly professional reasons, nothing personal. :)

We'll be bringing more to the table soon but these are a limited run and when stock runs out I don't know when we'll be doing more...Just an FYI...

Thanks again for the kind words, they are appreciated!

So I do have a question. Does MotorCity Mods do ala carte? Such as a 3-way tight switch? Or SG for that matter? I like extra things to play with.