• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Decimator ProRack G 250 shipped

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
20141007_205318.jpg

250 shipped ConUS with paypal gift...

Unit is in great condition, power supply included...

suphuckers said:
yeah I don't use mine a lot, but this is a definitely a great piece of gear. I'm guessing Matt has a backup (or two) or else he probably wouldn't be selling it.

This is a great gate! If anyone hasn't used one and is on the fence.

Oh yeah, I have some backups... :) I love this unit (I have 4 others still) just don't need it...

I thought at 250 this was gonna go fast....Shows what I know... :)

Mattfig said:

I've been tempted but my rack is already larger than I would like to deal with and I have minimal noise. I do really like hearing the reverb and delay rig out with absolutely no hiss from the amp in the background. 8)

MarcoR said:
Mattfig said:

I've been tempted but my rack is already larger than I would like to deal with and I have minimal noise. I do really like hearing the reverb and delay rig out with absolutely no hiss from the amp in the background. 8)

I love the clean revert and delay after this unit as well...It's just beautiful when dialed in just right....No noise, blooming tone, happy player...