JF Wrecked Module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjcggg

Reaction score
I have a wrecked module for sale if anyone is interested. Basically brand new with less than an hour's use on it.

I don't know if this is how to let MTS forum users know about it but I'm not a regular visitor to it.

Will likely have a couple RM50 amps for sale as well.

Best is to post 10 times in the forum, then you can poet in the classifieds.

relative8 said:
wondering if this is my first post or do the messages count as well...

:roll:

Nope, pm'd don't count. Once your 'post' count gets to 10 (on the left there under your forum ID, etc), then your free to post in classifieds.

Yeah, I'm finally figuring this out and trying to make "serious" posts...

I'm wondering if I should part with my heavy RM100

or try some modded modules which I have yet to try.

Don't give up on MTS BEFORE trying some modified preamps. To me it was a world of difference.

Also the tone is usually fuller if you keep the preamp volume to the right of noon (usually at 1 or 2, and tame the beast with the master. There have been a lot of discussions about this. The consensus tends to be more preamp volume to get the tone.)

Lots and lots of options. We have a lot of experienced folks here who can advise or just answer questions. If you're not sure where to look for the sites to research, or buy from, let me know. I or others will be happy to post links to companies that modify and have demos to listen to.