• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB RM50 Head (Found)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From your post I'm gathering price is an issue - which I understand. Although, I really feel the MOD50 is worth the money. I have no affiliation with the sale below, but I did purchase his EG5 module and rec'd it without issue.

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=160963

Yeah Thanks,

I saw that one. It might be worth it, I have no idea. Looks nice at 1st glance. Thanks for the help!

That's why I'm looking for an RM50 instead of a MOD50 tho. ;) I'll pay a fair price.

I just want to have something smaller and lighter to carry around once in a while. I have a couple of extra Modules (That I really like) that deserve better than the shelf, that's all.

There's an RM50 on FleaBay right now for $675 with 2 Modules in it. It's a reasonable price, but I'm not interested in the Modules. I might be able to turn around and sell the Modules, but I'm not sure I want it bad enough to do all that work. I'd end up with the head for a good price after I sold the Modules tho.

There was another one that went to auction for $356.99 w/ 2 modules and another for $474.72 w/ a JF Grailtone. All great deals.

Something will turn up. (Hopefully)

Someone around here has to have one in the basement collecting dust don't they?

Common suckas get off that thing! You know you'll never play it again!

$1000 for the MOD50 head is fair; I've paid between $875 and $950. So, it's a bit over what I paid, but they don't come up as often as they used to and I purchased mine a couple/few years ago. Dual Channel modules go for about $300 a pop, so he's in line there. If you don't need it/want it - no need to get it. You should be able to find an RM50 for under $400, give or take. Like you said, one will come up.