Spawn Clip

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
So we had a killer guitarist come by yesterday and he ripped through some backing tracks we had and used some mods you should hear...

This first one is Velvet Revolver's Slither minus Slash's guitars and adding our boy Bill's guitars using the Salvation Spawn module.

https://soundcloud.com/mattfig/slither-by-velvet-revolver-with-spawn-guitars

Thoughts?

There will be a video that uses these songs and isolates guitars FYI...

Iso Guitar Tracks: https://soundcloud.com/mattfig/iso-guitars-slither

MarcoR said:
Very impressive!

Marco did you listen to the 2nd track? GnR Brownstone?

Matt, what guitar did this guy use?

I think the guitars are the problem 75% of the time with these clips

Edit: BTW Matt, Every time I hear that SG XTC.... ;) (..and I don't really like Bogner's much more than I like Marshall's LoL) I'm not even sure if it sounds like a Bogner, but I definitely like that Module.

suphuckers said:
MarcoR said:
Very impressive!

Marco did you listen to the 2nd track? GnR Brownstone?

Matt, what guitar did this guy use?

I think the guitars are the problem 75% of the time with these clips

On which track, on Brownstone it was my Les Paul (Fig Paul) with MotorCity Pickups and on Slither it was his Ibanez something....

I have the iso tracks coming tonight...

suphuckers said:
OK, so come clean with me... how many tracks is that? ...and are there any effects on it?

(The answer doesn't take anything whatsoever away from the module)

Left and Right straight up guitar and one center for the solo...NO FX but a hint of verb and delay on the solo...

suphuckers said:
Well.... Very Nice. Not much else to say. You've taken me to the edge of speechless. Of course shutting me up is impossible, but you're close lmao

The dude is a player and a half and makes everything seem effortless...He ripped every song we did out in 10 or less takes and that includes learning the backing track and setting levels...He is a monster...

On top of that, this mod just begs for Slash tones...Perfect pair and thanks for the kind words! Means a lot from your smart ***!