Vybe Deluxe Vid

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davetheslave

Reaction score
I was a bit bored over the weekend so I put this together.
I only really show the 3 modes in basic form and some of the playings a bit outta time but it does give you an idea on how good the tone out of this mod is.
The RM22 has some of Rob's custom Mercury Magnetics Transformers in it too.

http://youtu.be/fYvDST-DWuY

Sounds great! I love my Vybe Deluxe. Assuming it's the RM22 vs RM100, but I'm surprised you can run the bass nearly that high. I have to keep mine down at around 7 o'clock just to keep from blowing speakers, lol. Also surprised it sounds as good as it does with the module volume as low as that too. I don't like the sound of mine any lower than 2 o'clock...

Nice to know the RM22 sounds that good, and I'm glad to hear that PRS SAS, as I've been thinking of picking one up (or an alder ce 22/24).

Thanks Fellas.
It is a cool mod indeed.
It seems to be perfectly paired with the Narrowfield pups in the PRS.
I tried to make the vid so you can see what I was doing with the volume on my guitar as well but I didn't quite get the shot right.
The Rm 22 is a definite improvement with Robs custom transformers.They just make my whole tone better.

If someone sent me a Pm you may have to re send as it I got the notification but not the message.

Ray no more mods for sale. Alex and I are trying to ease your way into this addiction.We don't want you to OD too early.

I sent the msg Dave. It was a msg. about your band. I watched some of the other clips, but after I sent it I wasn't 100% sure who was who. Don't let me derail this thread, but they were good comments. I just deleted the msg out of not being sure who all the people in the videos were. It's all good. ;)

I enjoyed this clip. Thanks for sharing. I'm very interested in this Module, but there are a few others higher on the list. It seems like everyone that has one, likes it though for sure.

Thanks suphuckers.
I really appreciate you guys taking the time to watch and comment
This mod is easily the most vintage feeling and sounding mod I've ever played.

Great video! This reminds me that I need to spend a lot more time with this module. Thanks for posting.

not sure about easing into it, if you knew how much stuff ive sold off in the last couple weeks to fund module lust....