Twofaced Maggie Demo

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
https://soundcloud.com/mattfig/twofaced-maggie

I was feeling like playing after work today and this is the result....:

I'm just hoping you enjoy it. Maggie is chewy goodness...She's got a sweet side and a nasty side...

Signal Chain is:

Waterstone Carnaby Semi-Hollowbody with P90s
RM100 with 6L6 and EL34 and MDA
Egnater 2x12 with Greenbacks
Sennheiser E906 and Shure SM57

Okay, Mr. Fig, it's very cool. Now, the question of denial... is it available on a dual channel platform?

drewiv said:
Okay, Mr. Fig, it's very cool. Now, the question of denial... is it available on a dual channel platform?

Thanks Drew! And with three tubes and a mile of wire, it's barely contained in a one channel module...No possible way to do a dualie with this one...I wish!!!

Mattfig said:
drewiv said:

Thanks Drew! And with three tubes and a mile of wire, it's barely contained in a one channel module...No possible way to do a dualie with this one...I wish!!!

Matt, can you post a semi blurry picture of the board showing the three tubes? I'd really like to get a look at that.

Nice clip too! liking all the tones; the clean section reminds me of The Cure.

MarcoR said:
Mattfig said:
drewiv said:

Matt, can you post a semi blurry picture of the board showing the three tubes? I'd really like to get a look at that.

Nice clip too! liking all the tones; the clean section reminds me of The Cure.

Thanks Marco...Here's one for ya...

It's so nice Matt! This is giving me hints of The Cure's Disintigration album. Just wonderful (hope you like the comparison - it's one of my fave albums start to finish.

Oregon said:
It's so nice Matt! This is giving me hints of The Cure's Disintigration album. Just wonderful (hope you like the comparison - it's one of my fave albums start to finish.

Much appreciated...Thank you...I love that album too...

And thanks for the kind words JayDA!

Matt is that a 12ax7 sized tube in the center? (I'm not asking for the exact type or anything) Just curious on the size. It looks a little smaller than the standard 12a#7 sized tubes.

...I won't lie...GAS'ing for this module...