What's on your module radar?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my radar is always scanning. my cash is always hiding. now, if only those sale prices hold out for a while.............................

I'm in the process of revamping my MTS rig.

But on the radar I'm looking to have Rob at Jaded Faith do some mods for me.

I am planning to use a Twox and Vybe Deluxe for two clean modules.

I am hoping to send in my broken clean module and have it turned into a clone of a 68 Vibrolux so it'll have the great Vibrolux clean tone with some mojo and with the flick of a switch be able to switch to a tweed Bassman style tonestack.

I also plan on getting a Hiwatt mod made I'm still planning this one out but basically one side of the module will be focused on CP103 Live at Leeds style tones that can also clean up and get Gilmourish territory and the other will be more in the realm of Page's modded DR103 at Royal Albert Hall. Unlike the C-Watt though I want this one to be abe to have blend able normal and briliant knobs like the older H Watt.

I am probably gonna have Rob make me a custom OR120 style mod.

I'll likely at the least be ordering one of the new JF-VX30 mods. I'm debating on others now but needless to say many colors sound intriguing his take on the JTM, Chieftan, and Supro are also possibilites for the collection.

So as you can tell I stick to the clean and vintage mid gain realm.

On my wishlist ther is Salvation Mods, Supra Bold, Mash-all+ and Mandarine Stonerverb.

But I am slightly on hold anticipating the Synergy series.

Really want to try out a couple of Rob's new Mesa modules, VX30, and Rverb
Stoked to hear the JJ Dirt!
Having GAS sucks!

Salvation Spawn that just landed today. What sucks is that I might have to stare at it until Wednesday.