• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Donor Module (Voodoo Mod) at Jaded Faith

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scary groove

Reaction score
Hey Happy Holidays to you all. I currently have a module that was initially modified by Trace at Voodoo Amps (I have email to confirm). However, someone then decided to make a few changes of their own. I sent it to Rob at Jaded Faith. I am really more interested in having Rob customize my amp rather than acquire a 15th module. So I am offering it to you.

I am asking $120 PayPal gift and the module is already at Rob's shop. No shipping. No hassles. Just place an order with Rob for the JF module of choice and your donor module is already there. Thanks

Listening to my clip in that other thread, I almost want to buy it back...

I was going to try and have the module returned close to what Voodoo intended, but I am really saving up for my Lynch Box modifications.