Voxyface Vs Twinface....??

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

withmittens

Reaction score
what is anyones experience wit these mods. I'm trying to determine whether VF is better for me since I intend to run El34's and have mainly English style mods. I still want that American asp and clean, just perhaps the EL34's won't play nice with the TF...

any opinions?

withmittens said:
what is anyones experience wit these mods. I'm trying to determine whether VF is better for me since I intend to run El34's and have mainly English style mods. I still want that American asp and clean, just perhaps the EL34's won't play nice with the TF...

any opinions?

I don't have any experience with either of those particular mods, but my Vybe Deluxe sounds great with either 6L6's or EL34's. There are small tonal differences with each, but not nearly enough to justify avoiding it if running el34's. And, I also have to say, my Voxless sounds plenty vox-ish/British running either 6L6's or el34's. So, I'd say just choose based on what you prefer - fender type or vox type tones - you'll be able to cop either no problem with el34's.

withmittens said:

any opinions?

As a fan of both EL34s and the Twinface I can tell you they play very nicely together...Voxyface is also a great mod but there's something about Twinface that keeps me coming back time after time...