JF Mark X content

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good Jace.

I'll have to listen to it in the morning when I can crank it up, but it sounds like that module has some nice tone (at 1st listen). It's probably a good thing you kept it. ;)

I also like the way you tried to break that tune up and keep the monotony to a minimum.

If I could offer one MINOR criticism... I think FOR ME (If you can handle it?), the snare is a TINY bit too far in the front. (..but maybe it'll sound different tomorrow when I can crank to volume a bit.)

I'd be interested to know some of the details of how you recorded that.

Yup, Still feel the same this morning.

That guitar somewhere around 1:50 hits me a little hard too. Maybe that guitar and the drums are fine and the rest just needs to come up a tiny bit instead. I dunno...

That guitar @2:12 is really nice, and I especially like it at @2:20.

I think @2:17 I hear your phone beep ;)

Anyways, sounds good.

Mattfig said:
Sounds good Jace. I like the slide parts! Are you gonna add vocals???

I finished the lyrics last night. I'm going to try and sing it today.
We'll see if it's in my range or not. If so, I'll post the results.

I remember putting the MarkX into Crunch Mode *once*...LOL

Good job man.

I had a Mark-X for a short time right at the beginning of my MTS 'journey'. I must not have known what I was doing yet, cuz I don't remember it sounding nearly as good as that! Great tones!

Wow, super nice guitar tones, Jace! The drums sound really good, too. Great work! :D

Wow! I may have to break my Mark X out again. As you probably know, if you have a bunch of modules you tend to forget how cool some of them are.
Nice playing. I loved the blend of tone and chords around 2:25....