Keeping quiet around here lately because...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaymzrock

Reaction score
I don't wanna be a Lynch Box! I'm a f*ckin' Hammett, Man! Can we have a LB/KH option when we reach that magical 500 postmark? Now THAT'S an interactive feature i can get behind. Them Scott Ian and Nuno boys might agree!

Heck, I don't even like that dude's playing (amazing sure, just the ol' cup o'tea argument), let alone his music overall...(dude, uggghhh the same 'virtuoso' wankery over stale backing tracks with "Hey, who's the WORST vocalist we can find? Call that guy. You know, what's his face. The guy who sounds like the dude on the last Via/Satriani/Malmsteen record. Oh. He's with DragonForce now? Well, call that other guy")

I guess I could quit being a whiner and opt for the "Donating Member" moniker to project my legitimacy but I say neigh! I got five kids to feed and I've run out of favorite Ramen Noodle flavors. That spicy chicken from Maruchan had me locked for a couple good years, though.

Buy the ?bersonic. Your ED will thank you.

**********Oh! Before I forget! I am a Suphuckers FANGIRL!!! Am I right? When I log on I find myself almost disappointed when he hasn't posted. Do you, booboo! That sh!t's hiiighlarious in my book. I said it before and I'll say it again. "You are by far the gnarliest dude I've seen around here in years."

And the rest is rock and roll. Amen.

Jaymzrock said:
**********Oh! Before I forget! I am a Suphuckers FANGIRL!!! Am I right? When I log on I find myself almost disappointed when he hasn't posted. Do you, booboo! That sh!t's hiiighlarious in my book. I said it before and I'll say it again. "You are by far the gnarliest dude I've seen around here in years."

And the rest is rock and roll. Amen.

Not sure what to say about that. Maybe I should start a fansite? hahaha