JF VHT (Pitbull)

Discussion area for Jaded Faith custom modules

Moderator: Jaded Faith

nitrous12
RM100

JF VHT (Pitbull)

Post by nitrous12 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:36 pm

I have a JF VHT module that has done some rounds with different forum members.
I borrowed it from k9blek a long time ago and thought it was cool. Missed out on it while it changed hands a few times and recently purchased it.
It showed up with a bad tube so I grabbed two that I had and got it working, but it sounded pretty weak and thin. I thought perhaps my standards were higher now or I just didn't recall what it had sounded like before. Disappointed I set it aside until last week when I put another set of tubes in that I knew were good. Now we are talkin...this thing really rips.

The only problem is this is the one with the stock faceplate and hand written VHT on it. I think it deserves a cool faceplate. Custom or whatever was used on the Pitbull as I am fairly certain this was the Pitbull design with some custom tweaks.
Thoughts?
Modules: JF SL-OD100, JF Super Clean, JF Voxless, JF PlexiTweed, JF VHT, JF Custom Erect, JF Silverado, Salvation Stonerverb DeLarge, SG XTC LE

Jaded Faith

Post by Jaded Faith » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:04 am

Send me an email, I can do a custom plate for $30 + shipping. If it's an older custom mod (sounds like it is) I'll need the module here for measurements and labeling. The one you described sounds like the original custom request I made before I was doing replica mods and faceplates.
www.jadedfaithmods.com
https://www.facebook.com/JadedFaithMods
Email: info@jadedfaithmods.com
Authorized Service Center for US Music and Egnater
Authorized Reseller for Celestion, Scumback & Mercury Magnetics

davetheslave
RM100

Post by davetheslave » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:19 pm

I recently reloaded my JF pitbull in my rack and it blew me away. Such an under the radar mod.
No such thing as too many,
Deals:BigBrewtus,Alowerdeep