JF VHT (Pitbull)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrous12

Reaction score
I have a JF VHT module that has done some rounds with different forum members.
I borrowed it from k9blek a long time ago and thought it was cool. Missed out on it while it changed hands a few times and recently purchased it.
It showed up with a bad tube so I grabbed two that I had and got it working, but it sounded pretty weak and thin. I thought perhaps my standards were higher now or I just didn't recall what it had sounded like before. Disappointed I set it aside until last week when I put another set of tubes in that I knew were good. Now we are talkin...this thing really rips.

The only problem is this is the one with the stock faceplate and hand written VHT on it. I think it deserves a cool faceplate. Custom or whatever was used on the Pitbull as I am fairly certain this was the Pitbull design with some custom tweaks.
Thoughts?

Send me an email, I can do a custom plate for $30 + shipping. If it's an older custom mod (sounds like it is) I'll need the module here for measurements and labeling. The one you described sounds like the original custom request I made before I was doing replica mods and faceplates.