MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suphuckers Custom Faceplate Shop ;)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
suphuckers
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my friend can do the metal etching. The problem with that is you're limited to two colors. 1 color on the metal face and then the aluminum or w/e metal color after it is cut away.. You could fill in some of the etching with paint. ...but

What I wanted was direct to metal printing. My friend bought the equipment to do that, but he says it's not enough profit in it etc.. So he doesn't have any of it set up.

As far as the dual modules... I probably could work that out with you. I just need some measurements, and I could send you some files to print out so we know if its correct or not. It's probably not that big of a deal.

59' Sears Wish Book Cowboy Guitar w/ Christmas Box, AXL Acoustic Guitar Pickup w/ E-pin Jack, Marshall MS-2 1/2 Stack Classic. ohhh, and some modules.
suphuckers
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres another one Im playing around with maybe for the Salvado

Lucky 13 Amp tribute Plate.

59' Sears Wish Book Cowboy Guitar w/ Christmas Box, AXL Acoustic Guitar Pickup w/ E-pin Jack, Marshall MS-2 1/2 Stack Classic. ohhh, and some modules.
Mattfig
Donating Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome man...

Kemper Profiles -
www.mattfig.com
suphuckers
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Matt.

A lot of these are just me messing around and I'd never put it on a module. Eventually I'll get some figured out that are good enough to go ahead and have made though.

I think the Updated 5153 for the Trilogy, the one that I made for the Vybe, and this one (after I do a little more tweaking on it), are gonna to be keepers.

The one that started all this (Plexi/Tweed) still doesn't have a good one made for it yet though. I wanted to make it silver/gold, but that's not as easy as it sounds. I think what I might end up doing is painting directly on a blank faceplate to make half of it look gold and overlaying it w/ clear. Then the metal will show through. That one is going to take some work.

The 13 is what I originally wanted for the salvado, but Anthony told me there wasn't enough room for 13 numbers heh. He made me a nice black faceplate for it. It looks good. I just figure since I'm trying to make them for these others I may as well make one for that module too. That one I posted up there is all out of alignment though. I fixed a buncha stuff on it after I made that jpeg.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: