NAD: RM100KH & RS412KHX

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1163

Reaction score
Finally scored a RM100KH and the matching RS412KHX cab last weekend. My second time around with the MTS series, hoping it's my last too. Had the KH-2 and KH-3 mods last time, but this is my first time with the KH-1 module. Very pleased so far, don't see a need to mod any of them.

I know this is a few months old but, I just got my first Randall head which is the RM100 KH as well. I am running it through a Mesa OS straight cab with V30's. I just got a an Intellifex blackface processor and am going through a lot of time figuring it out as it is my first rack processor unit. I was running (and still have) a Peavey XXX head through the Mesa cab with some effect pedals. Unfortunately the pedals don't play nice with the RM100KH!

Congratulations guys, RM100KH is a great product...pretty much all the bugs in the series were ironed out by then and they rock hard.

Love the KH-1 and KH-3 modules....pair those with a mid-gainer and you have a fantastically versatile amp.

jevanski said:
with some effect pedals. Unfortunately the pedals don't play nice with the RM100KH!

There are several threads about how to tweak the amp to be just fine with the pedals. And no, you don't need to mod the amp or buy anything to make it work.

You could always post what pedals you are using and how you have it set up now that isn't working for you. A forum member would probably be able to fix it for you or, the man B Egnater himself, Rob (Jaded Faith), or even Mr. Fig may be able to shed some light on it.

Thanks JKD. I am really liking it a lot better than the XXX, and I am already researching modules 8)

@ Eyeball987, thanks for the tip about the tweak threads. I will be looking for those. Basically I was just running my few pedals like this: Guitar>Polytune>ISP Decimator G String>amp input. Serial Effects loop send>MXR Black Label Chorus>Holy Grail reverb>ISP Decimator G String in>ISP Decimator G String out>MXR Carbon Copy>Serial Return.