• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Emergency Spam Mesa Cabs, Gibson, MTS Module, 3 Days Grace

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zack

Reaction score
I have some things I need to get rid of because:

A. My iBook crapped out on me after 4 years of faithful service

and

B. I am going to Africa for 3 weeks vacation and need some extra funds to cover the expense.

Up for sale is...

2 Mesa Boogie Standard Recto 4x12 Slant Top Cabinets. These are amazing as you may know. That's why I bought 2! Just looking to try out more things, and since I am not rich I have to sell what I got to do so. Cabs are both 9's for scuffs and marks. Local only near Louisville, KY. 625 a piece or 1200 for the pair. Not desperate to sell these things so no low ballers.

A Gibson Sonex 180 Deluxe. It is Black Les Paul (homemade paint job-ok quality) with zebra humbuckers. I paid 250 for it. It sounds great, and plays well (could need a setup). Great practice/beater guitar or great beginner guitar (why buy a brand new squire when you can own a Gibson?) No noisy pots or switches. Bridge humbucker could be remounted better, but is functionally sound. 200+shipping and fees.

A Randall MTS Recto Module. Blackstripe, unmodded. Great shape, just not my tone. 125 shipped.

An Hot Pink Dean autographed by 3 Days Grace. The pics say it all. Won it at a local festival. Best offer.

All the pics are located here (except the cabs, but you know what they look like. Please email me with all questions as I will be cross listing this stuff on multiple boards. zatp AT mac DOT com
http://homepage.mac.com/zatp/PhotoAlbum78.html