Rockmod, Maggie, and Pirate Clean are 25% off!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
www.motorcitymods.com is having a huge sale on our mods...Now through the end of March, save 25% on these killer mods while supplies last...

The Rockmod is based on John Kasha's Rockmod and features oozing gobs of articulate gain and harmonics that just fly off the fretboard....

The Maggie is our version of the Magnatone Amps - (Magnatone now being used on tour by such artists as ZZ Top)

The Pirate Clean is our most pristine full clean that blooms with the gain, not distorts....It gives you ample headroom and allows you to have a clean module that can hold it's volume and bite next to your fave high gainers....

Thanks!

I grabbed a Rockmod during the Valentines Day love sale, was a fantastic price!

Of course, I didn't really know what to expect - fancied it for playing some 80s stuff like Maiden, Scorps. Priest because it seems to have that kind of mid voicing.

I received it a little while ago but did not have chance to play until today, yes it's got a great mid voicing but what really surprised me were a few things:

1. Range of expression available in the Mid and Treble controls from scoop to sing and cut!
2. The gain, my goodness, the searing gain, even with Post BURN at quite low levels the available gain/saturation is amazing....it's so addictive for lead playing
3. The clarity...oh and it seems pretty quiet for a high gainer.

So much fun to be had with this module, did I mention I really love the mid voicing of it....this thing is so much fun with my Suhr Modern.

I honestly haven't had this much fun with a module since I got some Friedman stuff in way back when and when I first got the Salvation Camerock.

JKD said:
I grabbed a Rockmod during the Valentines Day love sale, was a fantastic price!

Of course, I didn't really know what to expect - fancied it for playing some 80s stuff like Maiden, Scorps. Priest because it seems to have that kind of mid voicing.

I received it a little while ago but did not have chance to play until today, yes it's got a great mid voicing but what really surprised me were a few things:

1. Range of expression available in the Mid and Treble controls from scoop to sing and cut!
2. The gain, my goodness, the searing gain, even with Post BURN at quite low levels the available gain/saturation is amazing....it's so addictive for lead playing
3. The clarity...oh and it seems pretty quiet for a high gainer.

So much fun to be had with this module, did I mention I really love the mid voicing of it....this thing is so much fun with my Suhr Modern.

I honestly haven't had this much fun with a module since I got some Friedman stuff in way back when and when I first got the Salvation Camerock.

Very glad to hear you dig it JKD! It's been under the radar so to speak and this sale will hopefully encourage others to enjoy the same tonal bliss you described above!