• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MTS stuff - pricing added and sold items updated 4/3/15

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibenhad

Reaction score
My buddy is dumping all his MTS stuff. Make offers. Lowballers will be ignored. Not looking for trades he just wants $$$$.

1 - RM4 pre-amp in mint conditionSOLD
1 - RT2/50 power amp in mint condition SOLD

1 - KH-1 module - $125 shipped in USA
1 - SL+ (black faceplate) SOLD
1 - 1086 - $160 shipped in the USA
1 - Ultra XL (black faceplate) SOLD
1 - Mr Scary - SOLD
1 - Super V - $200 shipped in the USA SOLD
1 - TreadPlate (black faceplate) SOLD
1 - Clean with green knobs ( modded to sound like smashing pumpkins) $150 Shipped USA
1 - XTC (black faceplate) SOLD
1- Four button footswitch
2 - Four 12 Randall cabs in mint shape 1 has Lynch speakers and the other V30's and GT1275's in an X pattern. These have the D.I. out and all that. Will not ship. SOLD

Make an offer on something you may be surprised.

He will split it up. Probably won't ship to the Netherlands though sorry.

Might have the RM4/RT2/50 sold local.

Working on some prices but most PM's are asking for a price. Just make a reasonable offer.

He is in Kingston NY and these cabs have never left his house since being shipped to him from Randall.

All PM's replied to. Some cool stuff left. Get it before it goes to the Bay.

I bought both the RM4 and RT2/50 in this listing. After I messaged him about it, his buddy (the one with all of the gear) contacted me the next day. He was a pleasure to deal with, we came to an agreement on shipping, sent me all of the pictures I wanted, friended me on facebook to stay in contact, and shipped both items in the original Randall boxes the same day that my paypal payment cleared.

Fear not.

-Adam

Let's keep the thread on track, guys. Keep the other stuff to PMs. Thanks.

tschrama - Has received his modules and is happy with our transaction even though it started on rocky ground. Thanks for the purchase and enjoy the modules.

Good transaction.

David Daw shipped them very fast. The different shipping address was quickly explained. From that point onwards the communications with him have been to the point.