• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

been missing modules for too long...WTB RM/Mods

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paintkilz

Reaction score
so i sold my RM100 years ago for a 5150 plus cash when i was in a bind.

ive always considered the rm100 i had running 2 6l6 and 2 EL34 with my gigmods 1087 and modded ultra to have been the best tones i ever experienced and was unbelievably tight..

well im coming around full circle and would like a Randall Satan but think getting back into the module game would be cheaper lol

looking for RM100s and RM4s..i think an E2/M4/Mod50 will be out of my budget lol

looking for

Ultra/Ultra XL modules (Ultra with an XL switch is ideal)
Recto/Treadplate
1086(Gigmods 1087 or equivalent is ideal)
KH 2/3

i had bought the first gigmods 1086 made for mailman and was hoping i could find another one of those or some other similar modders version..

I still have this one available and an mda board. Let me know if you're interested.
http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?p=142791&highlight=#142791

I still have the last 4 new-in-box RM100's available in the shop stock and for not too much more than used prices. Not bad when you consider you dodge the risk of buying used.

I also have had a Gigmods 1087 sitting on the shop shelf for years that I'd be happy to package with the amp along with most of the other modules you seek. Email me if interested.