• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Liquid Foot LF+ JR+ (Midi Controller)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcoR

Reaction score
Liquid Foot LF+ JR+ $425 PayPal Shipped in Con USA.

This is in great shape and recently had the new large blue LCD screen and new G2 motherboard installed (to be compatible with other G2 controllers as a master or expander). It has not been used since it was upgraded so it's basically a new LF+ JR+. I switched to a 12+ and was going to keep this as an expander but I buy too much gear and it has to go.

There is a mild scratch on the #3 screen that you can't see when it's on and it does not show in the photos. In the photos, it looks like there is a scratch on screen #8 but it was a hair. :doh:

Feel free to ask any questions!

16551849927_8d7a24b72d_z.jpg

16136806794_e52cb42e43_z.jpg

16757947641_52767d3f8a_z.jpg

Sometimes it helps if you can visualize what it might look like on your pedalboard, so here's an idea..
9476745481_a9afeafe91_c.jpg

You could control your Strymons, Eventides and anything midi in a very small footprint and put four analog pedals OR a RM4/M4 in the loop of your amp in the GRX4.

If you don't already know, these things are completely customizable to your workflow. If you can think it, you can program it! And very easily with the LF software! Each button can be configured to do whatever you want with four steps and two separate functions,; that's the equivalent of 64 buttons! Do you understand the possibilities???

Get It Now!!!

Jaded Faith said:
What is MIDI? :wink:

MIDI (/ˈmɪdi/; short for Musical Instrument Digital Interface) is a technical standard that describes a protocol, digital interface and connectors and allows a wide variety of electronic musical instruments, computers and other related devices to connect and communicate with one another.

I press one button and a bunch of stuff just happens magically. :lol:

suphuckers said:
Marco, can you program CC values into that thing, to be sent with a Program Change?

If you're following me.

Yes, you can send PC and CC commands simultaneously on 16 devices.

Here's a post I wrote on the gear page:
Thanks! I first had the LF+ JR+ and that was before the Mastermind was released.? My understanding of the Mastermind is the Liquid Foot products are more open and up to the user to decide how they want to have it configured. For me, this is more appealing as I like to experiment.? I like that each switch has two functions that can be set and four steps per function. So a JR+ with 8 buttons is like having 64 buttons!

Also when I say function, it is really a list of programming commands; some buttons I have trigger a slew of actions and then with each press, more actions until it cycles back around.

A simple example is for Switch 1, I have a clean sound, if I press the switch a second time it turns on a vibe, 3rd press it turns on delay and phaser, ?4th press and the delay becomes shorter and a boost is turned on. That?s just one preset. I have 4 presets across the bottom row and IA switches on the second and third rows. You can use the expression jacks to add more dual function switches; I use one for banking through presets

Then there?s ?pages where I have one page layout as my basic rig control, one dedicated to looping that controls every function of the Infinity looper, one for my Eclipse and Echolution, IAs?s only age, etc . I have one button that toggles between the full rig and the looper page. If you hold the button it reveals more buried features for the device I?m controlling.

All this, I programmed how I felt was logical to me and not what someone else decided would be logical to fit a majority of users. ?The LF application is very easy to use.

This is what I always wanted my midi foot controller to be and never was.
At this moment this is more of a want than a need so I must be strong :(

suphuckers said:
Thanks for the clip's Marco. It's tempting, but I already had my mind made up to go a dif way. I think I'm gonna stick with it. Interesting device though.

What are you looking to do?

Well nothing all that complicated. I just have some effects that will work with CC msgs but not PC msgs. Once upon a time I was looking for something exactly like this pedal (which is why it interested me). I've decided to get some dif effects that use PC msgs that's all. It's tempting to snag it and play around with it, but I need to control myself. I'm gonna buy the new effects soon. I just need to make myself wait (or go ahead and order the effects) One or the other, and not buy other stuff that's not on my list (which I end up doing way too often LoL)

I bet that could be the thing you described as being able to switch between an RM amp and an RM4 connected via 4 cable method.....its kind of perfect. **** it all, no time to be renovating. I told her we should wait another 15 years or so.......

withmittens said:
I bet that could be the thing you described as being able to switch between an RM amp and an RM4 connected via 4 cable method.....its kind of perfect. **** it all, no time to be renovating. I told her we should wait another 15 years or so.......

Oh no, you can do that with a small midi switcher/router for around $100 and a used controller for about another $100.

This can certainly control the switcher/router and channel switching of the RM amps and RM4 plus a whole lot more.

This is what you want if you need to control multiple midi devices/amps that need both midi program changes and or control changes in a very small footprint on your pedal board.

It's simply awesome but apparently no one gets it?

This is a very good deal BTW.

withmittens said:
**** it all, no time to be renovating. I told her we should wait another 15 years or so.......

Totally with you on that... we're doing the same thing right now and **** if I am dieing for the custom shop Les Paul on rig talk right now.
icon_datz.gif

MarcoR said:
It's simply awesome but apparently no one gets it?

I get it Marco. Shame you weren't selling it a month ago ;)

Marco, That make it clearer?

MarcoR said:
withmittens said:
**** it all, no time to be renovating. I told her we should wait another 15 years or so.......

Totally with you on that... we're doing the same thing right now and **** if I am dieing for the custom shop Les Paul on rig talk right now.
icon_datz.gif

I've been renovating for 10 years. Finally almost done.

Screw ever doing it again. Of course I said that the last time too LoL

suphuckers said:
Without me going and finding a manual to read... any chance that thing can do simple amp (channel etc) switching with those expression jacks?

No, they are just for expression pedals and extra switches. Each jack can have two switches using TRS cables. In the picture of my old pedalboard, you can see the box I built with 4 switches.

No channel switching but you can get a cheap midi switcher you can control with this and add other possibilities. :wink: