• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SG Diablo (Sacred Groove) Fully Loaded- SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
Per topic, have way too many Recto Style modules.

This one has all the features. KILLER PRICE, LET"S GET 'Er DONE!

$250 paypal and shipped in USA (gift appreciated but not required!)

IMG_8572_2_zps6ljkllz4.jpg

Hello I'm very interested in this module, all of Scott's earlier work was good.
Could you please make a sound clip or YouTube video or some kind of recording so I can hear it?
And are you open to offers? Shipping to Canada is usually $20 let me know what you think thank you Jason

I could , in theory make a clip, but my playing is horrible.

I would ship to Canada for the $300

Bump for price drop.....if anyone has an interesting trade, let me know...

geez....this wouldnt have last 10 minutes a few years ago,especially at this price.....I may be getting a mod 50,if I do and this is still here I am all over it....

alowerdeep said:
geez....this wouldnt have last 10 minutes a few years ago,especially at this price.....I may be getting a mod 50,if I do and this is still here I am all over it....

The MOD50 freakin' rules. I've had my RM50 for ever and I love it but there's juts something different about the MOD50. \m/

JKD said:
The MOD50 freakin' rules. I've had my RM50 for ever and I love it but there's juts something different about the MOD50. \m/

+1 on the mod50,
As a newer owner of one, I love it. Rockin'
Ive had rm20, rm50, rm100, rm4/rt2/50. Something special in the mod50 - prolly the hayboer tranformers, they sound great!