Salvation Terrier

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylendm

Reaction score
Just kinda seeing what peoples opinions are on this mod. I've been eying up a Sig:X for a while now but maybe I should give the Terrier a shot for that VHT tone as well before getting the real deal.

I have the JF Ultralead and I love this thing but it doesn't hurt to try others out right? :)

man, if I had the money I would try every single mod there was. The only amp other than MTS I would own would be a single channel 15 watt combo I could carry around.

@withmittens:
No need for a single 15 watt combo if you have an rm20 which is a single mts 15 watt combo. I use that for small gigs and it can cover a lot of ground with that one bay and several mods.

You know, I really just did not like the Terrier at all. I am not sure what it was, but I just didn't like the feel or the tones I was getting from it. Tried to use it both as a high gainer and as a mid gainer and it just didn't meet expectations for me.
For reference in terms of VHT, I love the JF UltraLead and I also have an older JF VHT that was I believe more like a Pitbull. That thing is really cool too.

The Terrier was the module I always came back to. I could get so many **** sounds out of it. I liked it so much, I bought a VHT pitbull and couldn't have made a better amp choice. The VHT has been my #1 amp for more than a year now. I'd highly recommend a terrier for you.

The Rossness said:
The Terrier was the module I always came back to. I could get so many **** sounds out of it. I liked it so much, I bought a VHT pitbull and couldn't have made a better amp choice. The VHT has been my #1 amp for more than a year now. I'd highly recommend a terrier for you.

Dude, that's a long time for you to have a same #1! You must really be smitten with that Pitbull...