NEW Salvation Mod - anyone else excited????

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, this was one of the worse secret releases ever, lol, definitely the JJ Dirt . Looks pretty cool tho, can't wait to hear reviews on it!

lintycreep said:
Yeah, this was one of the worse secret releases ever, lol, definitely the JJ Dirt . Looks pretty cool tho, can't wait to hear reviews on it!

+1 :twisted:

I dig it! The tone in the opening chords made me think of my SG Fisch mod. (LE? Not sure if it had that designation but it sure has all the extra bits)

Any new release from one of our major modders tends to be cool news.

My first impression of the JJ Dirt module which just arrived:
If offers a wide range of great dynamic crunch to thick high gain in the style of J. Cantrell and Friedman Amps (by turning off the JBE option).
Versatile and one of Anthony's best works so far. I have the dual version where BE is hardwired to one channel and HBE to the other.
The High Gain sound reminds me of one of my other favorites - the Shiver in Facepunch mode. The JJ Dirt has less gain and a general warmer tone, plus a little different mid voicing. It also feels tighter.
Both modules sound fabulous but the JJ Dirt is definetly more pick sensitive.
The lower the gain, the bigger the differences. I would say that the JJ Dirt delivers excellent light to medium distorted tones, too: Tight and dynamic and never too thin.
Thanks for this module! I know that Anthony put a lot of effort into it by tweaking it. I had a Friedman JJ here to compare it to the prototype module.

Compared to the shiver, would you say the JJ Dirt is equally versatile from crunchy rythm to high gain?

Ulf said:
My first impression of the JJ Dirt module which just arrived:
If offers a wide range of great dynamic crunch to thick high gain in the style of J. Cantrell and Friedman Amps (by turning off the JBE option).
Versatile and one of Anthony's best works so far. I have the dual version where BE is hardwired to one channel and HBE to the other.
The High Gain sound reminds me of one of my other favorites - the Shiver in Facepunch mode. The JJ Dirt has less gain and a general warmer tone, plus a little different mid voicing. It also feels tighter.
Both modules sound fabulous but the JJ Dirt is definetly more pick sensitive.
The lower the gain, the bigger the differences. I would say that the JJ Dirt delivers excellent light to medium distorted tones, too: Tight and dynamic and never too thin.
Thanks for this module! I know that Anthony put a lot of effort into it by tweaking it. I had a Friedman JJ here to compare it to the prototype module.

Can you access both channels of the module from a standard Randall MTS amp or does it only work with 2 CH Egnater amps?