• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anybody got an MDA board for rm100 to sell? Found

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.shop.motorcitymods.com/product.sc?productId=17&categoryId=8

Might be a good place to start.

Thanks ibenhad. Website says preorder. I emailed those guys several weeks back to see when they might have some in stock and got back a big bucket of jack squat. Nada. Silence. Would have been glad to buy from them, but I do expect a company to respond to email before I spend money with them.

Do you know those guys?

I have one for a MOD100, but I think the connectors are different.

Sorry to hear that. I have dealt with Fig and he was always awesome. Not sure who else is on board over there but that doesn't sound like them so I would reach out again. Not the answer you want to hear but at least give it a try. Maybe they answer their Facebook more than the sites emails? Dunno but maybe Fig will see this and respond here. Have you checked Fleabay? I guess you have waited this long you could just reach out to Anthony (Salvation) directly. Good luck. Maybe we should get a group buy together as I would love to try one too.

mThomasDutch said:
Thanks ibenhad. Website says preorder. I emailed those guys several weeks back to see when they might have some in stock and got back a big bucket of jack squat. Nada. Silence. Would have been glad to buy from them, but I do expect a company to respond to email before I spend money with them.

Do you know those guys?

Hi mThomasDutch! Sorry to hear that we missed communication with you. I'm available here anytime and we're ordering new MDA boards to stock shortly.

We're always available and this is an odd occurrence, so I apologize. I love to chat gear so hit me up anytime and I won't miss you again.

Your order shipped to you today.
I'll will send tracking info via our website.
sorry for somehow missing your original request, it must have gotten lost in cyberspace somewhere.
thanks again,
Johnny

Latest posts