10 new modules

Discussion area for Jaded Faith custom modules

Moderator: Jaded Faith

amesav
RM100

Post by amesav » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:33 am

Jaded Faith wrote:
Jaymzrock wrote:I am glad to see the Blackout made the list...we went through about three runs of tweaks on a grail donor until we nailed it. The faceplate is a huge improvement over my rugged dremeled-out grail plate. Now its back on my list of absolutely gonna buy as soon as I get a chance.
It's actually redesigned and improved. Every one of the new releases are a completely fresh design from the ground up.
hey Rob whats the difference with ya new blackout compared to the old one
RM100,Randall XL 4x12 Genz Benz Gflex 2x12
JADED FAITH Ubersonic VOODOO MODS recto JEFF HILLIGAN Scorch, EGNATER Plexi,GIGMODS Mark
RANDALL Clean,Recto

Jaded Faith

Post by Jaded Faith » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:48 am

I'm working on the webpages now, but in the meantime it's focused on the Rev C and D ("Pre-500") versions. More raw and aggressive.
www.jadedfaithmods.com
https://www.facebook.com/JadedFaithMods
Email: info@jadedfaithmods.com
Authorized Service Center for US Music and Egnater
Authorized Reseller for Celestion, Scumback & Mercury Magnetics

amesav
RM100

Post by amesav » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:31 pm

Jaded Faith wrote:
I'm working on the webpages now, but in the meantime it's focused on the Rev C and D ("Pre-500") versions. More raw and aggressive.
AWESOME !!!!!
RM100,Randall XL 4x12 Genz Benz Gflex 2x12
JADED FAITH Ubersonic VOODOO MODS recto JEFF HILLIGAN Scorch, EGNATER Plexi,GIGMODS Mark
RANDALL Clean,Recto

withmittens
Lynch Box

Post by withmittens » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:00 am

Emperor-TK wrote: I think Rob captured the essence of these amps, while getting rid of some of the junky and farty aspects of their tone that has kept me away from these styles in the past. Other hits for me were the MKC+ and the J-Plex. I left him my plexi module as a donor and placed my order for a Superpro. Rob commented on how my face lit up when he dialed in the Superpro. :D
on vintage amps it's often the 'farty' aspect of the sound that IS the character of that amp. If you remove the character in preference of a cleaner or tighter sound, refined....then you have yourself an entirely different experience.

For me it's the grunt and dirtiness that makes a vintage amp

I'm certainly not saying these new mods are not wonderful, I'm absolutely sure that they are. I'm just talking about vintage amps.....
RM22, RM4
CrazyNuts' Dirty Sanchez, DuoPlex, Selma, Supra, Twinface, Evil Kitty, CC30, XTC
SG, LP Std., Strat

buriedorburned
Lynch Box

Post by buriedorburned » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:59 pm

Check out Rob's Facebook page for a new video clip of George Lynch performing live with the new J-Plex!
It sounds awesome!

KillCourtney
RM20

Post by KillCourtney » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:46 pm

I can't decide between JF's Super Clean, 5F6JFM: Fender 5F6 Bassman or Twintone: Fender Twin Reverb for a clean module. I like the sound of Robs creation and the fact that it will distort slightly with gain at 10. Anybody got any advice?
RM50, RM100, Salvation Mods Shiver, Benzin, Loneclean, Mamba, Stock Clean Module, Jaded Faith Numbnutz, Stein+