• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Randall RT2/50 in Sydney Austalia for $850AUD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buriedorburned

Reaction score
I recently got my hands on a Salvation Benzin. I haven't had one since 2010, and back then I liked it, but my heavy mod was a 1666, and that was my world.
Fast forward to this year and i have one back on my rack! I've never had much use for the '-' modes, so it stays on '+' all the time.
Channel 3+ is clear, open and loves a boost. But Channel 4+ is SO HEAVY and SO THICK. It's just the most in your face, wall of heavy thump I've come across.
How do I best describe this mod? .....it's HUGE!!!!!

I pitted it against my Custom 3++ and Mamba, and they are both now gone! Where they were tight and aggressive, next to the Benzin they sounded thin, and buzzy.

Honesty, the biggest surprise ever! After owning one several years back, and all the videos and clips out there. It's heaviness is completely understated and HUGE!

The title says it all. Half 6L6, half EL34, sounds awesome. I also have two 1x12 V30 cabs for about $220 each, both pretty much new, less than 4 months old.