• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM50/RM20 Heads; Salvation Mods/Sacred Groove/Motor City Mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayDA

Reaction score
And the studio clean out continues....

I know this is a long shot, the head is gone...but the cabs remain. I don't think you'll find another matching pair of these on this planet. These are the old school ones with the more expensive Heritage speakers, not the Vintage 30s that are in the ones currently being manufactured. I'm in central NJ, and I'm not shipping these unless it's on your dime. It is actually possible to put them on a pallet and ship them freight, but that's around 300 bucks...which I doubt anyone wants to pay. Just wanted to get it out there, I'll get some more details up later.

Maybe someone has something cool to trade? Studio gear, Microphones, High End snare drums (Dunnett, Craviotto, etc) , Tube bass heads....
I'm a drummer that dabbles in a little bit of everything, which is the worst kind of gear *****...try me, you might be surprised.

5141f65d-8d32-414a-98b5-b73bc2e15057_zps2871c1b0.jpg

RM50 Head: Great Condition with 6v6s installed, will also include two extra set of tubes el34s and 6l6/5881 $375 paypal gift plus shipping

RM 20 Head: Great condition new EL 84s put in sounds great
$275 paypal gift plus shipping

All Modules in great condition
Dual Module
Egnater Vox: Has the switch to use on single channel amps
$250 shipped / Paypal gift

Salvation Mods/SG Mods/Motorcity Mods: All $375 Shipped Paypal Gift
MatchVox: Custom EQ switch on the outside
Salvado Deluxe: Tight/Bite/Crunch/Overdrive
Shiver: Facelift/Boost
Rhoadie: Has all the goodies
Mandarin Graphic: Has an added boost switch
SG Fisch: Awesome Sound
SG Bully: This is Van Halen
Maggie: Sounds Awesome, I will include the 1/8 to 1/4 for footswitch

Vooodo Mods: $225 Shipped Paypal Gift
3rd Eye: From the band of the same name, they used a combo of Marshall and Vox on their first album
Trainwreck: Has thick Voxy sound, doesn't get super gain

Randall JTM $125

Latest posts