need feedback on a few mods, please...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j4q0

Reaction score
I decided to give the recto tones another try and I'm definitely not a rectifier player. I like those tones in recordings but I just don't enjoy playing them.

Amazing EQ control on this one and incredibly cool face plate.

$325 shipped to the americas, anywhere else PM your address to get a shipping quote.
Paypal gift or please add 4%
Just ask around for references.

YAKXuYv.jpg

Y6xCBYP.jpg

------PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE ABOVE POST------

Trying to decide on my next Salvation mod.

choices are Shiver, XTC, Mash-Oldano.

I was going to get a custom Laney module done but I think the C-Watt will cover what I want to do with that one. I also have been putting of the much needed Twinface, but enough of that....

I really like the bogner type sounds but find them muddy at times so the Shiver and Mash-Oldano seem to offer some of the XTC type tones with additional brightness and varied gain settings.

My questions are, does the XTC really deliver super "rich harmonic content" or is that just the "brown sound".....

Does the Shiver deliver "open woodiness"? woody

would the Mash-oldano give me all of this, seems it 'wood"

I need a rich, bottom heavy, smooth and complex mod with plenty of non sloppy gain but with articulation and brightness when wanted

what do you all think?

Sounds like you want an XTC mod. Lost to choose from; Salvation, Jaded Faith and Sacred Groove. You can't go wrong with any.