• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All sold!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mThomasDutch

Reaction score
I'm not receiving email alerts right now for some reason. Please contact me at mtburkett at google's mail app, or contact me from the Craig's List ad.

Hi guys. Unloading some MTS stuff.
Pictures available on the CL posting - http://greenville.craigslist.org/msg/5188150773.html

I'm not receiving email alerts right now for some reason. Please contact me at mtburkett at google's mail app, or contact me from the Craig's List ad. I will update right here at the top if things begin to sell.
Thanks!

All prices firm and include shipping. If these don't sell this week they'll be on eBay, but priced higher.

Salvation Legend - SOLD
$285

Jaded Faith Quick Mod GT - Missing tube guard. - SOLD
$250

Jaded Faith Voxless - This one was just built in July of 2015 and according to Rob is the last one! SOLD
$285

Stock Grail - SOLD
$145

Stock XTC - SOLD
$125[/b]

Replied to all PM's.

I'm not receiving email alerts right now for some reason. Please contact me at mtburkett at google's mail app, or contact me from the Craig's List ad. I will update right here at the top if things begin to sell. Thanks!

Latest posts