The Drunken Ramblings of a JF6550

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaymzrock

Reaction score
Too many beers in I was requested to do a video showcasing the 6550. My brain said "Dude! You're slop!" My heart said "But I'm in me pajamas! So its inherently understood! Let's rock!"

So here is the JF 6550 in the room with a phone vid. Best **** high gain module I've ever played.

Rob...Jaded Faith...you did it, man. You did the thing that we have all been waiting for. The reason to keep a high gainer instead of flipping in two weeks flat. A reason to finally say YES! THATS WHAT THE **** IM TALKIN' ABOUT! COLD. DEAD. HANDS, my friends. COLD. DEAD. HANDS.

ALSO! The guitar I'm playing is a Schecter Tempest tuned to Drop B/Standard C#. Its an inherently darker guitar than the Les Paul I play 1/2 step down so the sustain and bite is even that much more impressive. My pennies. Your mileage may very well NOT vary. Its that b'dass!

https://youtu.be/Rr8qAqoTFh0

Love it...always scared I'm gonna break something when I'm that lit! :)

JKD said:
Love it...always scared I'm gonna break something when I'm that lit! :)

There is a point during certain jam sessions that I call "Les Paul down".

Basically it means that I am too the point that I no longer play my LP's for fear of breaking them. It's all Charvel's or tele's after that point.

Yeah, I was a little saucy so I apologize for the sloppy riffage. But I was nowhere near breaking things, falling down schwasted. Hahahahaha
I stay out of the studio on those rare occasions.