Salvation MDA board for your RT 2/50???

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxxstock

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I want to receive Salvation MDA board for my RT 2/50. However, I understand that Anthony would not do this work just only for me.
So I'm looking for people interested in this modification. All who have RT 2/50 and who are interested in buying MDA boarda, let me know!

We all know that, thanks to this modification, your amp will sound incredible :shock:

I'd like to know if there would be an appreciable improvement or not because my rt2/50 doesn't sound stiff or cold at all but if with a simple board replacement i could improve the tone i'd definitely be interested, also because i heard that the more recent boards improve both modes (stock and modified). I'll watch the thred to see the developments on this matter.

JackTheLad said:
I'd like to know if there would be an appreciable improvement or not because my rt2/50 doesn't sound stiff or cold at all but if with a simple board replacement i could improve the tone i'd definitely be interested, also because i heard that the more recent boards improve both modes (stock and modified). I'll watch the thred to see the developments on this matter.

same questions....

I have a foglifter in my RM50. I'd want to try a MDA for the rack........although, it does seem pretty solid how it is. Would need to know if there would be any improvement

No doubt! I am sure that the difference is the same as on the RM50/100 heads. :wink:

If you are interested in sending in your stock boards I can modify them for you. I just did a pair last week for a customer and he posted the following on Facebook after installing them:

"These boards belong to me. I installed them last night, demo'd them today and like George said.."This is what they should have been!!" Brighter, clearer and the feel is better. I could go on and on but the mods name does exactly what it implies. Good job Rob and I recommend this mod to anyone with an RT 2/50. You'll have a new amp! Thank you!!"

Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Jaded Faith said:
If you are interested in sending in your stock boards I can modify them for you. I just did a pair last week for a customer and he posted the following on Facebook after installing them:

"These boards belong to me. I installed them last night, demo'd them today and like George said.."This is what they should have been!!" Brighter, clearer and the feel is better. I could go on and on but the mods name does exactly what it implies. Good job Rob and I recommend this mod to anyone with an RT 2/50. You'll have a new amp! Thank you!!"

Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

by shipping in just the board are you not talking about your foglifter +?

I'll add that the NFB is brilliant. It really adds an aspect of control that was missing - that I didn't know was missing. Rob has installed the NFB on my loaded JFRM100 and the Jet City amp he built for me. Rob will also be putting one on a MOD50 that is currently at Jaded Faith for "the works."

drewiv said:

I'll add that the NFB is brilliant. It really adds an aspect of control that was missing - that I didn't know was missing. Rob has installed the NFB on my loaded JFRM100 and the Jet City amp he built for me. Rob will also be putting one on a MOD50 that is currently at Jaded Faith for "the works."

cool!