• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

buy me please !!! ,vht 250, velocity 300,

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbt62

Reaction score
vht 2fifty2, best **** power amp there is, 725 shipped, rocktron velocity 300, for the money, you cant beat em with a stick, 225.00 shipped. all items are clean, can send pix if interested, all items are pp gift unless you want to pay the extra to cover pp fee. best way to reach me is 502-507-3112. or for those of you who refuse to talk, [email protected]

its a stoner. the mts is great stuff-- and I should know bc ive pretty much got all the stuff they emulate and its sometimes scary how close it comes !!

Mattfig said:
mikegyver said:
Anyone know the ballpark standard cost to ship an RM100?

Anywhere from 55-75 bucks is my guess....USPS....That does not include packaging costs...

Last one I shipped coast to coast cost me $90...but that was across 6 zones.

gigmods plexi is the only module left at the moment. still PLENTY of amps however...

have 1 rm4 with a dent in the back, 325.00 still have 1 rm100, 1 rm50, and 1 rm50 combo. also have rocktron velocity 300 for 225.00 and a vht 2fifty for 700.00 also have a gigmods plexi for 175.00 all items pp gift plus shipping

bump.. buy my stuff !!! still have rm4 with dent in back- 325.00 rm50 head in eggie headshell, looks way cooler than the boring randall shell, 300.00 and a gigmods plexi w/ push/pull gain and masters, a really simple module that does the low to mid gain jmp/plexi thang REALLY well, 175.00 still have the vht and roctron power amps as well !! 502-507-3112 or [email protected] buy this stuff because as we all know, more is better ALWAYS !!!

bump..vht 2fifty2, 725.00 shipped. velocity 300, 225.00 shipped. all pp gift. best way to reach me is 502-507-3112. or for those who refuse to talk, [email protected] thanks !!!

The RM4 arrived yesterday. It was carefully packed and promptly shipped, and it fired right up with no issues whatsoever. Thank you for making this a very easy transaction.