Synergy - single and dual channels?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikegyver

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been answered before, but are the new Synergy preamps being offered in single and dual channels like MTS stuff?

Seems to be I've only found pics of dual channel preamps, just curious in case I snag an old Randall setup for cheap.

studio289 said:
chrismilne said:
So none of the new modules will be playable on single channel preamps?

I'll stick my neck out and make an assumption... they'll have an A/B switch to select the channels.
Just like backward compatibility, It wouldn't make sense to alienate any potential customers in an already shrinking niche market.

I hope...i have a history of being an early adopter to things and then getting axed from any support :evil:

withmittens said:
I do not see an A/B switch on the mods.

Agree don't see any of them with one - it's a relatively easy thing to get done but it is kind of a pain if you have to send them off to get a switch fitted the minute you get them :)

withmittens said:
agreed. so far everything looks nice but s not ideal for those keeping feet in MTS. More mods needed.

Yup - I can see it from their point of view though as it's another thing that will increase the cost and Bruce has only supported dual modules for ages now.

And I guess we have not see the production models yet either so there could be changes, unlikely on this thought I would think!