• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD! - JF Blackout (Modded Recto/Erect)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corium_AZ

Reaction score
Up for sale here is my long time #1 high gain mod. This is the 'original' Blackout module, originally built for Jaymzrock by Rob. It's a modded Erect. This has become the standard Recto mod over there @ JF. I was the one who had the faceplate designed with the black/gold, so I can take credit for some of it, lol. Awesome high gainer! See JF's website for details...

Only reason I'm selling is I'm not doing metal any more. I get all the gain I need from my 50R for any of the music I and my band play, clean/light gain 90% of the time. So, since it's just been sitting in the closet for a year, time to let it go.

Asking $260, PP gift, shipped conus.

Open to Marshall or bogner based modules that sound good at lower/medium gain. May consider cleanish mods too; twin face, etc. Just let me know!

I'll post pics later, but it looks exactly like this:

aa9959ad2b6544511f41c2b04c492ff5

audiomidijace said:
If the buyer is not satisfied I'd like first shot at it! :wink:
I will also keep it in mind lol. But I loved JF's Recto mod and regret selling it years ago, so...chances of it hitting market again aren't high :)

JKMV12 said:
audiomidijace said:
If the buyer is not satisfied I'd like first shot at it! :wink:
I will also keep it in mind lol. But I loved JF's Recto mod and regret selling it years ago, so...chances of it hitting market again aren't high :)

Yeah, JKMV12 was the first to inquire... Lol

Latest posts