• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Egnater M4 sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcoR

Reaction score
I am selling my M4. Would do it for $700 PayPal and shipped in the lower 48.
It's still in my rack and I don't want to take it out unless there is real interest. I can post pics of it in its natural environment if requested.

Here's some pics (modules NOT included):

24644074599_2e61d16a8d_b.jpg

24918393821_eabbecb42b_b.jpg

24384851483_c0379517aa_b.jpg

This is back for sale but let me be clear US only and only for forum members that have at least a few posts or references!

Unloaded chassis, NO MODULES!

Thanks for looking.

Bump and I'll take offers on any of the modules that are shown in the pics. I'll probably do a second post for the modules at some point. Feel free to ask.

MarcoR said:
Bump and I'll take offers on any of the modules that are shown in the pics. I'll probably do a second post for the modules at some point. Feel free to ask.

OD-2?

drewiv said:
MarcoR said:

OD-2?
I'll regret it I'm sure but I'm in a traditional amp kick.

Latest posts