• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM100 Combo All Black, Randall 1x12" Cabinet

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpitfireMusic

Reaction score
Figured I'd throw this one for grabs here to see if anyone is interested.

I have an RM100 combo and 1x12" closed back cabinet in all black that I'll no longer be needing as my MTS rig is changing over to an RM50 in egnater headshell and an egnater tourmaster cabinet.

The combo will have the stock 6L6 JJ tubes installed and the speakers will be a pair of Celestion/Egnater Elite 80's. Footswitch included.

I would ideally like to get $400 for the amp and then money to cover shipping/packaging to the destination.

The cabinet is the all black closed back version that matched the RM20/22 (I just traded my RM22). I have an Eminence Wizard speaker inside which was more efficient and made the RM22 more gig friendly while giving me the Celestion G12H style vibe that I like.

I'd like to get $150 for the cabinet plus money to cover shipping to the destination. I have the original packaging for the cabinet still.

I will be pretty firm on the pricing above as I've looked into what I can get at guitar center/music go round. I figured I'd post here first if no interest it'll likely go to reverb or guitar center.

cabinet is on hold for the moment have a potential buyer locally

combo is still up for grabs, if anyone is interested in the continental USA I'd be willing to do $450 shipped via paypal