Jaded Faith Series 2 Mods - Clean Module Example Files

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike P

Reaction score
Rob kindly sent me all of the Series 2 modules to demo and below are links to the Clean modules. I played through every one of these modules. No re-amping.

The signal chain is as follows: Warmoth Charvel Clone w/JB Trembucker in the bridge>RM100 w/6L6's>Bogner Cube w/Celestion Lynchback>Mojave 201 FET>Vintech x73>Cubase 8 Pro. No EQ was added or subtracted. I've provided Full Mixes and one mono guitar for each module.

Sometimes, the modules will sound similar in a mix, so please be sure to check out the mono guitar only tracks because greater detail can be heard in those files.

I'll be happy to answer any questions as well. Enjoy! :D

5F6JFM: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/cfm/rebeljack-5f6jfm-fullmix.mp3
5F6JFM: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/cmm/rebeljack-5f6jfm-monoguitar.mp3

Chiefton: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/cfm/rebeljack-chiefton-fullmix.mp3
Chiefton: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/cmm/rebeljack-chiefton-monoguitar.mp3

SuperPro: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/cfm/rebeljack-superpro-fullmix.mp3
SuperPro: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/cmm/rebeljack-superpro-monoguitar.mp3

TwinTone: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/cfm/rebeljack-twintone-fullmix.mp3
TwinTone: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/cmm/rebeljack-twintone-monoguitar.mp3

VX30: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/cfm/rebeljack-vx30-fullmix.mp3
VX30: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/cmm/rebeljack-vx30-monoguitar.mp3

Z Rx: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/cfm/rebeljack-zrx-fullmix.mp3
Z Rx: www.mikeplas.com/jadedfaith/cmm/rebeljack-zrx-monoguitar.mp3

Thanks for all of these Mike! I've been very curious to hear all of them.

One question, does the DR.Z not get clean? The clip here is pretty hairy... I figured that's what that mod would excel at is clean?

No, it doesn't in it's current form. I believe I may revisit this and get creative. That seems to be what folks are interested in from this pre. Mike and I felt the same and a tweak is probably in order. I don't believe there are any sold to date, so revising it is a non-issue.

already did? but he hasn't done a revision yet and usually Rob can let me know if it's something he can or can't do at this point in time

I don't really see how Rob's post above would have answered my question it just mentions a revision

Corium_AZ said:
Thanks for all of these Mike! I've been very curious to hear all of them.

One question, does the DR.Z not get clean? The clip here is pretty hairy... I figured that's what that mod would excel at is clean?

SpitfireMusic said:
already did? but he hasn't done a revision yet and usually Rob can let me know if it's something he can or can't do at this point in time

I don't really see how Rob's post above would have answered my question it just mentions a revision

For the record, I couldn't get the current version of the Dr. Z Rx to be "clean". The recording has the gain at literally 1 (7 O'clock) and the Master nearly full up.

As Rob mentioned, it was discussed and I'm certain that he can revise the mod. :D

I've had server issues and am currently working on migrating to a new host. Hopefully, the links will work in a couple of days.

If there's a particular clip you need, email me and I can send you a file. The shop has been far too busy the past year for me to find time to update the website with the files.