NAD - may have accidentally found my Muse (literally)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

felineguitars

Reaction score
So I have added even more amps to my modular amp stash (though may have to rationalise the stash)

Saw this listing for some Egnater M4 modular preamps and a Randall Power Amp and took the plunge
As I already own 2 of these (and three Randall Rm4s) I wasn't getting into new territory.

So this arrived today:
12841368_10156660600375370_4853183252926761569_o.jpg
[/url]

Having completed the deal with the company selling it (a rehearsal & hire company / touring logistics company) I asked who they were selling it for .
They said it was a small three piece outfit from Devon whose guitarist was switching over to Kempers.
Said I might have heard some of their stuff - they play under the name : MUSE

Here is the rack with Matt in a 2009ish pic
Resistance_Rack.jpg

and again on a Dunlop TV YouTube video it comes up at 2.50

https://youtu.be/qFCD9jGlB74

I bought this primarily for the two m4s although the Randal 2/50 power amp is nice too.

However it will mean that I will swap out my Randall RM4 preamps with the Egnaters, and one or two of those may become spare
The uber strong shock mounted 6U rack case I will sell right away as it's a bit bulky for me and I don't need anything as tough as that, especially as they aren't cheap and are in high demand with touring bands.

Talk about being at the right place! That's crazy! I recall when this rig was assembled, I believe some modules were tweaked to Matt's requests. That's rad.

Thanks . I have added the two M4s to my rack in place of two RM4s.
The rack already has another M4and a further RM4, so I can keep up to 16 modules and 12 of those can be dual modules if I so wish.
I have a line mixer in there with them as well so I can bring out a signal from whichever one I want to the FX and power amps.

Thanks guys
The two M4s found their way into my "upstairs rack" (I have another M4 and a Randall RM4 in the workshop racks...and a spare RM4 now.

12803126_10153882117839002_7165173374288750115_n.jpg