• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[SOLD]

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhombus

Reaction score
Hi all, I just sold my RM4 so I have no way to use these modules anymore... Looking for a new home:

+ [SOLD] Salvation Mods H-Watt (old 2 vol blackface version) $300 + shipping

+ [SOLD] JF Texas Special - $225 + shipping

NojuINo.jpg

All modules are in highly-functional condition, and will ship via USPS the day after payment is received.

(I posted pics of each module in the Facebook group, but msg me your email address if you'd like me to send them to you directly)

horseblanket said:
I am painfully curious to see how the H Watt compares to the C Watt (my all-time favorite Mod).

yes, I have always wondered this. You should really buy it, try it, then send it to me to try. I will in turn send you any one of my mods....to try.......

I like this idea very much :p

withmittens said:
horseblanket said:
I am painfully curious to see how the H Watt compares to the C Watt (my all-time favorite Mod).

yes, I have always wondered this. You should really buy it, try it, then send it to me to try. I will in turn send you any one of my mods....to try.......

I like this idea very much :p

Thats actually not a bad plan.

Really? I was just having fun but was totally serious as well, did not expect you to think that....

PM me if you want to discuss