Dirty Shirley

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricky

Reaction score
Anyone aware of any modders doing a Friedman dirty Shirley? I just played one today and it is similar to y JF Bluesbreaker, but I like the three way gain switch. With a mod, I could use my RM50 for the Dirty Shiley or the RM20 with the EL84s for the mini.

Synergy will have one. I bet Rob or Antonin can make you one of they had the schematics but I doubt anyone has accurate ones. you could check some amp circuit forums to see if anyone has traced them

Thinking about building/designing a Dirty Shirley mod. I've built a B.E. and a H.B.E. both sound great.

Any interest on this still?

CrazyNutz said:
Thinking about building/designing a Dirty Shirley mod. I've built a B.E. and a H.B.E. both sound great.

Any interest on this still?

I am. You seem to know a lot about amps. Do you think the nature of the amp can be built on the MTS platform?

withmittens said:
Do you think the nature of the amp can be built on the MTS platform?

Yes, actually the MTS module structure matches extremely well with the Dirty Shirley schematic. So it's just a matter of putting the correct values in place.

I have three donor modules coming in, when I get them I'll start modding up a Dirty Shirley.

I've never played a Dirty Shirley but all the clips I've listened to tell me it's a great sound. Maybe one of the greatest I've heard on the youtube

I'll follow your progress, excited about it